[R-SIG-Mac] cmd-return in editor does not go to next line

Tim Cole Tim.Cole at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 10:44:48 CET 2008

I can see the benefit of single stepping in some cases, but I
wouldn't want to lose the current behaviour.

Whiile on the subject, cmd-return has an odd feature. Once a line has
been submitted using cmd-return, it needs two returns not one to move
from the end of the line to the next. I suspect this is not intended
- can it be changed?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim.Cole at ich.ucl.ac.uk Phone +44(0)20 7905 2666 Fax +44(0)20 7905 2381
Paed. Epid. & Biostats, UCL Institute of Child Health, London WC1N 1EH, UK