[R-SIG-Mac] Error updating packages

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Sun Mar 2 11:27:23 CET 2008

G'day all,

I had this problem as well using the latest R2.6.2 from cran and
trying to install RdbiPgSQL on 10.5.2 on MacBookPro

I was able to compile from sources, but I also noticed that it seemed
to work the second time I tried for most packages.

This wasn't the case for Rdbi - but it did restore some of the ones
that didn't work the first time, and not others... It seemed to depend
on whether they were at head or older versions.

Sorry I can't offer much more help than this.

cheers

Ben