[R-SIG-Mac] `init.tcl' problem -- update

Joerg van den Hoff j.van_den_hoff at fzd.de
Tue Jun 24 17:15:18 CEST 2008

hello again,

"answering" my own mail to keep it in this thread:

first, I forgot to mention the version: 2.7.0.
but anyway, I now updated R to 2.7.1 and the problem went away.
nevertheless if someone would explain the cryptic error message (for me,
that is) concerning directory  "@TCL_IN_FRAMEWORK@" that would be nice.

now the only strange thing remaining is that the R-2.7.1 disk image
downloaded a few minutes ago
installs `R.2.7.0.framework' which contains R version 2.7.1. (2008-06-23)...

joerg