[R-SIG-Mac] curve does not work well??

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jun 16 13:03:44 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:07 AM, Peng Jiang <jp021 at sjtu.edu.cn> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I use the example code from a R book ,
>
>> x = rnorm( 100 )
>> hist( x, probability = TRUE, col = gray(.9), main="normal mu = 0 , sigma =
>> 1") #this works well
>

>> curve( dnorm(x),add =T) # but this does not work and it gives a warning .
>

> I am using Leopard and does anybody has ever met the problem?

Hi, Peng.

Generally, you will want to write to R-help for questions.  Only if
there is evidence that the problem is Mac-specific should you use the
R-SIG-Mac list.  Also, if you are reporting a problem, you will want
to include the code that you use, any error messages or output, and
also include the output of sessionInfo().  In particular, it isn't
possible to know what you mean by "this does not work" and you did not
include the warning message in the output.  The example seems to work
for me, though.

Sean