[R-SIG-Mac] Tex for producing packages (and whatever else)

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 15:04:08 CEST 2008

Thanks,
another thing that I am running into is I have created a data folder
in my working package.  it is SavannahRiver.rda .  I used the save
comand
save(x, file="SavannahRiver.rda")
and I can load the data fine, but R CMD check says

* checking package subdirectories ... WARNING
Subdirectory 'data' contains no data sets.

--
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and

	-K. Mullis