[R-SIG-Mac] Quartz Graphics Disappear

Retzer Joe retzerjj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:01:09 CET 2008

I noticed this question in the R-sig group (from Peter Rossi)  but I'm
not sure it made it here. I have the same problem so I thought I'd
send it out.

Basically, after creating a graph in R 2.6.2 under Leopard, I usually
will do a "copy" and subsequent "paste" into, e.g. Pages. When doing
the "copy" the graph disappears from the output window (though the
subsequent "paste" works fine).

I'm not sure about this but I seem to think this behavior may have
shown up after I upgraded from Tiger to Leopard.

If anyone has information on this please let me know,

Many thanks,
Joe