[R-SIG-Mac] R in SPSS on OSX

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Fri Feb 8 15:56:18 CET 2008

I know this question belongs to this list only to 50 percent ;-)

I finally managed to install R 2.5.1 (on Leopard)
and should be able to use R from within SPSS with SPSS plugin.
My problem ist that whenever I do a print or a cat in an "embedded"
R program, SPSS crashes.

Does anybody on this list have experience with the SPSS-R combination on
Leopard? Has somebody else experienced similar problems?

--
Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science