[R-SIG-Mac] latest GUI build?

Andrew Beckerman a.beckerman at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 11:04:56 CET 2008

Simon et al -

I've tried to download the R-GUI-4920 today, and I get notified that
the file is not found on the server.  Safari and Firefox attempted.

Is the most up to date GUI the 2.7 (4878) deployment with the lower
build number?

Cheers
andrew

Dr. Andrew Beckerman
Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield,
Alfred Denny Building, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK
ph +44 (0)114 222 0026; fx +44 (0)114 222 0002
http://www.beckslab.staff.shef.ac.uk/