[R-SIG-Mac] Title Problem exporting Graphic

Miguel Leal miguelcleal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:40:01 CET 2008

Hello

I've recently started using R for Mac. Today I had a problem and I
didn't know how to solve, that's why I'm sending this mail. Here  it is:
  I was exporting my graph to a .pdf file. The graph's title was
"Temperature (ºC)" in the command window and at Quartz window, but
when I exported it to a .pdf the title became "Temperature (ºC)".
I've tried to export the graphic as a .jpeg or .png but the problem
remained. I don't know if it's a bug or if it's normal.

Can anyone help me? Or tell me how to solve this problem if there is
any?

Thank you Very much
Miguel Leal