[R-SIG-Mac] 'buggy' editor

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Mon Dec 1 23:19:46 CET 2008

I haven't had any problems w/ the editor, other than some glitchy
redraws of the window every now and then (OS 10.4.11).

But if I were to make requests it would be for the following two items:

1)  Find & Replace options in the Edit menu
2) A better "Undo" function.  I can't quite tell just how much gets
undone when I hit <CMD>-z .  Ideally a single 'undo' would reverse
whatever had been typed in one continuous edit, or reverse the last cut,
paste, etc.   Actually, a multiple-level Undo would be cool if that's
not already in there.

Carl