[R-SIG-Mac] gfortran and gcc 4.2

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 29 06:56:51 CEST 2008

An issue that is somewhat related: I was surprised to see a gfortran
in both /usr/local/bin and /usr/bin, probably because I both had
installed gfortran-42.pkg and the gfortran that comes with R-2.7.0. I
(based on nothing but expectations) was expecting to just have
gfortran in /usr/local. Is there any "policy" regarding this?

Kasper