[R-SIG-Mac] LaTeX for mac- problem making documentation files HELP!
ssefick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:52:28 CEST 2008
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking Rd cross-references ... OK
* checking for missing documentation entries ... OK
* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK
* checking Rd \usage sections ... OK
* checking data for non-ASCII characters ... OK
* creating Ecosystem.Production-Ex.R ... OK
* checking examples ... OK
* creating Ecosystem.Production-manual.tex ... OK
* checking Ecosystem.Production-manual.tex using pdflatex ... ERROR
LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
LaTeX errors found:
! LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item.
See the LaTeX manual or LaTeX Companion for explanation.
Type H <return> for immediate help.
mac os x 10.5.4
latest mac tex distribution
how do I fix this. Anything ya'll need tell me. I don't know how to
make this reproducible, but I will if you tell me how.
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods. We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.
More information about the R-SIG-Mac