[R-SIG-Mac] quartz device extremely slow (2.7.0)

Tomas Mikoviny tomas.mikoviny at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 03:23:55 CEST 2008

Since installing new version (2.7.0) officially available from CRAN,
I've been experiencing extreme slow-down when visualizing data in
quartz device. If using same data with 2.6.2 branch everything works
just fine. I have tried clean installs in both cases (defult settings
for 2.6.2 and 2.7.0) with same results - quartz works flow less in
2.6.2 and 2.7.0 is just much much slower. I just can't wait 10 sec to
get one graph when I need to plot 10 other. For now I stick to older
version but....

Is there anyone else with the same problem?

tomas