[R-SIG-Mac] Tcl/Tk issue with install.packages

Shripad Sinari ssinari at tgen.org
Fri Apr 18 06:57:47 CEST 2008

Hello All,
I am having a problem with loading tcl/tk particularly when using the
install.packages function on Leopard. I have custom build my binary for my
dual core leopard and use type="source" argument in install.packages. No X11
issues any where else and X11 is launching as required when install.packages
is invoked. Can somebody suggest a way to overcome this problem. I am
attaching my R transcript file for the session.
Thanks in advance,
--
Shripad Sinari