[R-SIG-Mac] language

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Tue Apr 15 00:25:42 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I understand the when running R under Mac OS X, it takes the default language set for the O.S. I am running R here on a MacBook with English in the top position in Languages preference list and messages are showed in Spanish. Please, why? where am I wrong?

Thanks!

Working with R GUI 1.24-devel (5072) and...

 > version
               _
platform       i386-apple-darwin9.2.2
arch           i386
os             darwin9.2.2
system         i386, darwin9.2.2
status         beta
major          2
minor          7.0
year           2008
month          04
day            12
svn rev        45280
language       R
version.string R version 2.7.0 beta (2008-04-12 r45280)

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your XEN ICT Team