[R-SIG-Mac] install.packages in 2.7.0 build

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Tue Apr 15 00:20:20 CEST 2008

Prof Brian Ripley wrote:

> Set it in your .Rprofile -- see ?Startup

I've been trying to see how this .Rprofile works here, but it seems to
me that whatever option I set there, the one active when I launch R.app
is the one set in Startup preferences.

I am guessing, .Rprofile has not effect at least with this setting when
R.app is used, am I wrong? Thanks!

Working with R GUI 1.24-devel (5072) and...

 > version
               _
platform       i386-apple-darwin9.2.2
arch           i386
os             darwin9.2.2
system         i386, darwin9.2.2
status         beta
major          2
minor          7.0
year           2008
month          04
day            12
svn rev        45280
language       R
version.string R version 2.7.0 beta (2008-04-12 r45280)

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your XEN ICT Team