[R-SIG-Mac] Unable to do a CLEAN reinstall of R 2.6.2

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Sat Apr 12 18:45:37 CEST 2008

Brendan,

you have likely an infinite softlink in /usr/local. Please verify that
your /usr/local and /usr/local/lib is in order. If the error still
persists, please send us the installer log from the failed installation.

PS: Please don't set high-priority flags on your emails, it's
superfluous and considered rude by some.