[R-SIG-Mac] sizing of quartz

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Sat Apr 5 08:20:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

 From ?quartz and an entry in this list I understand that Quartz screen
can be resized by using width and height arguments.

quartz(width=3,height=3)
plot(1:4)

and

quartz(width=6,height=6)
plot(1:4)

Produce the same Quartz window size ouput in my environment:

 > version
               _
platform       i386-apple-darwin8.10.1
arch           i386
os             darwin8.10.1
system         i386, darwin8.10.1
status
major          2
minor          6.2
year           2008
month          02
day            08
svn rev        44383
language       R
version.string R version 2.6.2 (2008-02-08)

Please, where am I wrong? Is there other way of sizing Quartz? Thanks!

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your XEN ICT Team