[R-SIG-Mac] Error while running R CMD check

Kjell Konis kjell.konis at epfl.ch
Tue Apr 1 18:46:49 CEST 2008

Hello,

I built R from source and when I run R CMD check it prints the
following error while checking R code for possible problems.

* checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation
functionality safely. You MUST exec().
Break on
__THE_PROCESS_HAS_FORKED_AND_YOU_CANNOT_USE_THIS_COREFOUNDATION_FUNCTIONALITY___YOU_MUST_EXEC__
() to debug.
<snip - same 2 lines a whole bunch of times>
* checking Rd files ... OK

The package passes R CMD check on linux. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Kjell