[R-SIG-Mac] First time installation problem

Tue Sep 18 22:05:28 CEST 2007

Well I was a bit fast here, as Jeff actually wrote he was trying to
install R-2.2.0. So I have no idea why it does not work. The obvious
thing to do is to try with R-2.2.1 which is the newest version for OS
X 10.3.9. But I have no idea if it will work.

If I download the R-2.2.0 installer, it does not report sizes of 0
MBs for the various components under Tiger (although I never actually
did the install - but it looked ok).

Can you install the packages individually by going into the packages
directory?

If possible, I would suggest upgrading to Tiger.

Kasper