[R-SIG-Mac] Cannot get Tktable to work to run affylmGUI/limmaGUI

Fri Sep 7 03:04:38 CEST 2007

I may be wrong here, but you seem to try to install (components of)
TclTK. The way to do this is install R from the CRAN binary. During
installation you need to click "customize" and then choose TclTK from
the menu.

Perhaps there is something special about afylmGUI, but I doubt it.

Kasper