[R-SIG-Mac] R in Leopard

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Oct 30 03:25:14 CET 2007

Let me download the R binary and see what happens for me.

Hmmm, the mpkg seems broken. I can't pick anything to install. The
mpkg installer starts in "Custom Install" mode, and with all the
packages greyed-out so they cannot be installed. Standard mode lists
nothing to install.

I installed each pkg individually, and it works fine. Even tcltk is
working well with the massively overhauled X11. I just installed Rcmdr
and all its dependencies, and things worked fine.

Cheers,
John Tull