[R-SIG-Mac] Raising the Index page for a package in Mac R Help window

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Fri Oct 5 21:26:04 CEST 2007

Thank you Gerald,

This works very well.  I hadn't seen this
feature as I've been managing packages at the
command line or from a shell.

"Packages and Data" - "Package Manager" raises
the R Package Manager gui, which has two panels
(you might not see one of them if the slider
is fully at the top or bottom of the window)
Selecting a package in the top panel invokes
the Index page of help for the selected package,
close enough to what I was looking for.

The feature I enquired about is already in place,
thanks to Simon Urbanek and the others who have
done such a great job with the Mac R.app