[R-SIG-Mac] "-fno-automatic" unrecognized by new gfortran

Adam Kocoloski kocolosk at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 28 23:29:58 CET 2007

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the link; those copies of cc1 do seem to work fine with "-
fno-automatic".  I don't know why gfortran invokes them, either --
perhaps something to do with the preprocessor?  Here's hoping Fortran
support from Apple becomes a reality sooner rather than later.  Until
then, thanks for all the work you've done to provide these compilers.
Regards,

Adam