[R-SIG-Mac] .First() function not being executed on R.app startup

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Nov 28 02:45:25 CET 2007

Steven,

can you be more specific, please? I cannot reproduce your
problem, .First works for me just fine:

R version 2.6.1 (2007-11-26)
Copyright (C) 2007 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0

   Natural language support but running in an English locale

Type 'q()' to quit R.

.First was called
 > .First
function() cat(".First was called\n")