[R-SIG-Mac] R Mac GUI bug(s) report

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Nov 15 15:47:16 CET 2007

Hi Todd,

R-devel is (as the name says) a development version. Among other
things it  has a brand new Quartz device. The R GUI version 1.xx is
currently not supposed to work with R-devel (it requires the old
Quartz device) and we're building a completely new GUI from scratch
(version 2.0) for R-devel. Although you can compile it, you wouldn't
be too happy as it is still missing a lot of functionality. Once we
get close to something releasable, I'll announce it and switch the
nightly builds.