[R-SIG-Mac] R Mac GUI bug(s) report

Todd A. Johnson tjohnson at src.riken.jp
Thu Nov 15 07:44:45 CET 2007

Hi Simon-

I looked through the TO-DO/BUGS LIST in the R GUI package contents, but did
not see these listed.

These happen on both my Mac Pro and G4 PowerBook using either your new R
2.7.0 Leopard framework (2007-11-08) and Mac-GUI rev.4853 or my compiled
build of R-devel 2007-11-14 with Mac-GUI rev.4854 from SVN.

1)  For every Quartz device window that I open and then close, a "Quartz"
menu  is created and then remains in the menu bar.
2)  From a Quartz device window, the command "Switch to Last Editor Window"
works but from the editor window "Switch to Last Quartz Window" does not.
3)  The menu command "Window/New Quartz Device" gives the following error in
the editor:
"Error in quartz(display = "") : unused arguments(s) (display = "")

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Best wishes,

Todd

--
Todd A. Johnson
Research Associate, Laboratory for Medical Informatics

E-mail: tjohnson at src.riken.jp