[R-SIG-Mac] missing History icon in toolbar

Patrick J. Bennett bennett at mcmaster.ca
Wed Nov 7 20:03:36 CET 2007

sorry if this has been discussed before...

I installed R on about twenty new iMacs in my department's computer
cluster. On a few of those machines, the R console window does not
have the Show/Hide history button at the top of the console window.

Any ideas about what might cause this glitch?

cheers,
pjb

Patrick J. Bennett, Ph.D.
Professor & Canada Research Chair
Department of Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour
McMaster University
1280 Main St. West
Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1 Canada

Office: 905-525-9140 ext. 23012                FAX: 905-529-6225

"I want each and every American to know for certain that I'm
responsible for the decisions I make and each of you are as well." --
George W. Bush, President of the United States of America