[R-SIG-Mac] rgraphviz on intel mac

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Nov 1 19:34:20 CET 2007

Kasper,

libltdl is a system library. It is present on all Tiger systems I
could find. However, there are chances that it may be part of the
developer tools (Xcode). I don't have any Macs without Xcode, so I
cannot verify this. At any rate, my advice would be
- update to the latest available version of the OS
- install Xcode (preferably 2.4.1 or 2.5)