[R-SIG-Mac] Can I disable brace completion in console?

Roberto Osorio roboso at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:55:31 CEST 2007

I can't find a preference to disable brace completion in the console
in R 2.5.0 GUI 1.19. More precisely, I'm referring to the new feature
that automatically adds the right brace (or bracket or parenthesis)
when the left one is typed. Nice when you type from left to right, but
inconvenient when you edit the same or previous lines. At least using
something like "Cmd - {" to override it would be nice.

Thanks,

Roberto Osorio