[R-SIG-Mac] mini installed v.2.5 update packages question

ken knoblauch knoblauch at lyon.inserm.fr
Tue May 22 10:50:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

This sounds similar to the problem that I described here for my powerpc
Mac mini.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2007-May/003826.html

I thought that this was perhaps a problem with permissions but fixing
them
did not fix the problem.  I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this
and
whether or not they are, whether anyone can suggest what might be going
on and how to fix it?

> When I update all using the package installer, I get:
> I seem to remember having this issue with an earlier version. The
> package gets downloaded but not installed or updated.

Thanks, in advance.

ken

--
Ken Knoblauch