[R-SIG-Mac] Mac GUI development

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue May 15 22:07:17 CEST 2007

... oops - the last e-mail was actually not meant to go to the list -
mea culpa, sorry about the noise.

I'll just reiterate - patches are highly welcome, but please use
svn diff
in the root of the project (R or the Mac GUI) when sending them (or
use diff -ru manually). Piecing them together from in-lined code in e-
mails is very cumbersome and thus increases the probability of a
swift rejection.

Thanks,
Simon