[R-SIG-Mac] Mac GUI development

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue May 15 21:56:50 CEST 2007

Hans,

this is exactly the kind of e-mail you shoudl *not* send to R-SIG-
Mac. Please use common sense when deciding what to post where...

On May 15, 2007, at 2:14 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> Simon,
>
> OK, I understood ;)
>
> But I have a humble question. Two days ago, I sent you some code
> snippets for
> - auto-pair "" and ''
> - a fix for the file completion bug: '/Users/' and press TAB
>
> Did you get them? I sent them to simon.urbanek at r-project.org

Yes. However, it is quite hard to piece together your e-mails as they
don't contain patches. Please use the svn sources, then you can
create a patch simply with
svn diff
Then it's much easier to actually look at what you changed.