[R-SIG-Mac] Mac GUI development

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue May 15 19:20:58 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

On 15.05.2007, at 18:12, Simon Urbanek wrote:
> On May 15, 2007, at 3:24 AM, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:
>> Is there a special mailing list for Mac-GUI developers?
>
> It depends on your definition of 'special' - is R-SIG-Mac special
> enough? ;) If so then the answer is yes, otherwise no.

I meant with 'special' whether there is a list discussing
enhancements of the Mac-GUI source code.
Or in other words, can I post source code snippets or changes to this
list in order to discuss about it?
The point is that I'm very interested to contribute my humble stuff
to that project.
Or would it better to send it to you, Simon, directly (which I
already did ;) )?

I only want to avoid to post things in that list which maybe bother
many readers because it is Cocoa-Object-C stuff not R stuff.

Cheers,

Hans