[R-SIG-Mac] quartz.save and tilde

Chabot Denis chabotd at globetrotter.net
Tue May 1 23:57:51 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the answer and the fix for the tilde. I did not realize it
was up to you, I thought if R understood tilde, everything else
having to do with R would. I was wrong.

As for the res question, actually increasing the size of the quartz
window and controlling pointsize accordingly has proven a good enough
solution. Certainly it is much easier than to take a quartz plot and
try to imitate it in all details using the png device.