[R-SIG-Mac] Fonts

Richard De Veaux deveaux at williams.edu
Thu Jun 7 16:02:42 CEST 2007

This may have been asked before, but I seem to have no real font
control on my MacPro with R.

If I change it using Format --> Fonts --> smaller  it only changes
previous lines and then reverts to large font on the command line.
I get similar behavior using the Show Fonts command.

How can I globally change the command window font consistently?

Thx,
Dick De Veaux