[R-SIG-Mac] Version differences in filename completion behavior

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Jun 1 20:16:50 CEST 2007

Don,

first, you failed to tell us how you use R. There are several ways
(R.app, R from the shell, ESS, ...) and each uses a different way to
auto-complete. My wild guess is that you mean the second method
(based on your false statement about CRAN binary and libedit) and in
that case I can just repeat what has been said before ( http://
tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/devel/07/04/3027.html ) - please read
the NEWS.