[R-SIG-Mac] Wiki or Development for Mac-R.app-graphics-insert-to-Word?

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue Jan 30 23:36:23 CET 2007

Thanks for all those contributions. What I can see as an action point
is that quartz.save(..) should be extended to allow a DPI
specification when used with type='png', such that you will get hi-
res WYSIWYG. The later is crucial to me to be honest, that's why I
was discouraging the use of png(..), bitmap(..) and friends. Although
essentially the same can be achieved by using quartz.save(..,
type='pdf')+Preview, but reducing the Preview step may be worthwhile.