[R-SIG-Mac] Wiki or Development for Mac-R.app-graphics-insert-to-Word?

Eric rmailbox at justemail.net
Mon Jan 29 22:14:04 CET 2007

Use Preview?

I just saved a PDF created in R on linux into a PNG using Preview's
conversion on Mac, then dragged the file off my desktop into a Word 2004
document on Mac. I opened the file using Word for Windows running under
Parallels and it looked just fine. E.g. I could see and re-size the PNG
in Word.

Preview can be programmed with automator if that is more efficient.

--Eric

P.S. However, for maximum efficiency, it may be necessary to create an
Automator script to delete all copies of Word that infest your computer. ;-)