[R-SIG-Mac] Wiki or Development for Mac-R.app-graphics-insert-to-Word?

stefano iacus jago at mclink.it
Mon Jan 29 22:27:57 CET 2007

Another trick is to open your save quartz graphics with Preview.app
and then Save As... some other graphic format, including png.

Also, copying to the clipboard from the quartz device should copy
both in PICT format and PDF format. Copy and paste from the clipboard
into Word works, but I'm not able to test if word under windows
accepts such embedded PICT files even if Word compatibility report
says it is ok.

BTW, I think it would be nice if we can produce some WMF format
grabbing some code from the copy.to.clipboard funtionality of R for
WinDog (unless the code uses some .DLL)

I also agree that copy from Excel into R is a nice thing to do, but I
don't see too much people willing to implement this.

stefano