[R-SIG-Mac] Wiki or Development for Mac-R.app-graphics-insert-to-Word?

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 20:42:23 CET 2007

On 29 Jan 2007, at 19:35, Richard De Veaux wrote:

> I don't think this forum is the appropriate place for personal
> harangues
> against Word. There are enough other R issues to keep us busy.

I disagree. I don't thing the developers of R for Mac shoud spend
their time (which, I dare presume, ain't infinite) to make stuff
easier for "Word" users.

Other members of the community have the full right to disagree, but,
as a member of the community, I have the right to say I don't think
time spend on making R graphics more "Word" friendly is time well spent.

Best,

Fede

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com