[R-SIG-Mac] .svn directory installed with R

jiho jo.irisson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:10:59 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

This has been true for several versions already but I did not reported
it before: installing R puts some .svn directories a bit all around
(in / and in /Applications at least). I don't know whether this is a
"feature" but this is particularly annoying when using svn for other
purposes: my whole disk is recognised as an svn checkout. I use
SCPlugin which means I have badges everywhere too, and so on and so
forth.
So: why are those directories installed? Can it be changed?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

JiHO
---
http://jo.irisson.free.fr/