[R-SIG-Mac] wow! (graphics in 2.7.0)

Byron Ellis byron.ellis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 02:50:28 CET 2007

Make sure to check the quartz help page for some of the extra options
now available, including direct file output using quartz to get
pixel-identical plots for presentations/publications. You can also
specify the file to be "clipboard://" and get direct clipboard output.
For example, I have a function

dev.clipboard = function(...,dpi=300)
{dev.copy(quartz,file="clipboard://",type="png",dpi=dpi,...);dev.off();}

in my Rprofile for quickly producing high(-enough) resolution output
for things like Keynote.

On Dec 8, 2007 5:24 PM, William Revelle <lists at revelle.net> wrote:
> Dear wonderful developers of the R gui.
>
>   I just tried out the graphics capabilities in 2.7.0 (development).
> The ability to page through multiple plots is just amazing.
>
>    Thanks for all the good work .
>
> Bill
>
> --
> William Revelle         http://personality-project.org/revelle.html