[R-SIG-Mac] R.app ?bug or me

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 10 19:43:23 CET 2007

I think discussion now confused, at least on my end, as I agree too

Home directory in Preferences is good
Drag and drop to go to new directories is good
Random would be bad

But most often when I start R.app I go back to the place I was, which is
usually not home, so finding the drop to drag takes some effort, merely
double clicking seemed like it would be convenient

But I can drag and drop

And more code would make the thing fatter with more bugs
So I can do it

--
Loren Engrav
Univ Washington