[R-SIG-Mac] R.app ?bug or me

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Sun Dec 9 01:48:30 CET 2007

Thank you for the help

Ah so, default is in Preferences and the new is under Misc in the menu bar
I can do that and will

But might it not be more convenient if on R.app start you went to where you
were last time, since most often you wish to go to the place you just left

As for
> PS: Please use R-SIG-Mac for Mac-specific questions.

This is appearing in R-SIG-Mac.  What am I missing here?

Thanks again.

Loren Engrav
Univ Washington
Seattle