[R-SIG-Mac] Random corruption in saved Quartz graphics

thatsanicehatyouhave at mac.com thatsanicehatyouhave at mac.com
Fri Apr 13 19:11:40 CEST 2007

Hi John,

On 10 Apr 2007, at 21:52, John Daschbach wrote:

> Using R 2.4.1 GUI 1.18 (4038) on a dual G4 and on a Powerbook G4 I
> have been
> seeing random saved Quartz files corrupted.

I think this is related to a bug I recently identified (I was having
the same problem). You might try to download and run the latest beta
of the R GUI and let us know if the problem remains.

http://r.research.att.com/

I think the best one to try is "R-GUI-4286-2.4-Deployment.dmg", but
someone correct me if that's not the case.

Cheers,

Demitri