[R-SIG-Mac] windows that cannot be killed with R gui

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Fri Sep 15 17:32:41 CEST 2006

Hi again Rob,
Le 06-09-15 à 10:59, Rob J Goedman a écrit :

> Hence my earlier question, please let me know if you see windows
> reappearing after installing version 3770 of R.app.

Just started using v3779. Fresh session, opened Preferences and
closed it, opened Workspace Explorer and closed it, created 4 quartz
windows and closed them all.

The quartz windows were erased from the Windows menu, but the
Preferences and Workspace Explorer windows are still listed,
unfortunately.

Denis