[R-SIG-Mac] windows that cannot be killed with R gui

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Fri Sep 15 06:56:04 CEST 2006

Denis,

This might be an example of the dangling windows I mentioned yesterday.
Although I have never seen multiple windows popup at the same time.
But if
left on the screen, I have seen multiple accumulate.

Can you see any of those windows in the window list. Can you select the
window (click in the window list) and then try to close it?

Do you remember when you first noticed these windows? Did you use
help or the workspace manager earlier and then closed them? Did they
popup
a bit later - in my case often when I use AppleScript to make R
execute a
command?

I know, lots of questions, sorry about that.

If so, version 3774 should fix several of these.

Regards,
Rob