[R-SIG-Mac] windows that cannot be killed with R gui

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Fri Sep 15 05:02:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

Many weeks ago (months in fact) I reported that during sessions where
I created many graphics windows, some of them eventually became
"immortal": clicking the red button or doing command-W removes the
windows from view they remain in the Windows menu.

I am not producing many graphics these days, so I can't say if this
is still happening. However I have right now a session open in which
a help window, a help topics window and the workspace manager window
are impossible to remove from the Windows'menu, even though I did a
command-w on each of them.

This is with version 3765 of the R gui.

Denis