[R-SIG-Mac] Minor updates to R.app
Rob J Goedman
goedman at mac.com
Wed Sep 13 20:00:12 CEST 2006
About a week ago a couple of updates have been committed for R.app
* The save.On.Exit setting is now in the startup preference panel.
minor localization still needs to be finished
* If save.On.Exit is set to 'NO' or NO is answered after asking,
history is still saved
* Prevent loading of .RData from user home dir if working dir is set
* Show which .RData is loaded.
Note that .RData is **never** read if you start R through drag&drop
of a file
or directory on the R icon or by using 'open -a R.app dir_or_file'.
Today's nightly build (rev 3770) will contain a few more changes:
* R.app now recognizes an image file when started by drag&drop
* Fixed a bunch of cases where I saw old popup windows popup
again (and hang around!) if a cmd was executed through AppleScript,
e.g. from an external editor such as TextMate.
Please let me know which popup window pops up if you notice other cases.
More information about the R-SIG-Mac